At NetBrain Technologies, we’ve developed the first operating system for total network management. Leveraging our innovative software solution, network management becomes simple and visual through dynamic maps. Our mission is to empower network professionals, enhance IT collaboration and reduce the manual efforts associated with documenting and troubleshooting complex networks. Today, we have over 1000 large enterprise customers including global leaders in industries such as telecommunications, technology, financial services, and healthcare.
As we continue to grow globally, we’re looking for professionals who exhibit the following characteristics:
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Customer Focus
We offer a comprehensive total rewards package including: competitive salary, bonus plan, health, dental, and vision insurance, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, and matching 401k plan.
Additional perks offered include unlimited snacks, gourmet coffee and tea, onsite fitness center, game room, free Friday lunch, and more!
- Pro-actively engage with the development teams to define next generation product features, specifications and requirements.
- Design and development of web based network management applications from high level architecture and network infrastructure to low level creation of site layout, user experience, database schema, data structure, work-flow, graphics, unit testing, end to end integration testing, etc.
- Work cross functionally with product team and other development teams to ensure complete coverage of features, scalability and capabilities of the new product’s thin client requirement.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for both internal network engineers and outside customers.
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or Physics or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of experience with web development.
- Strong web development experience with solid understanding of Angular / AngularJS, design pattern, single application framework, and software as service architecture.
- Familiar with latest web technologies, such as, MVC, software as service architecture, etc.
- Fluent in Mandarin Preferred but not required
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.