What are some of the benefits and perks of working at MathWorks?
– 401(k) matching
– Quarterly profit-sharing plan
– Tuition reimbursement
– Paid Volunteer Time
– Fitness and Recreation
– Wellness center
– Training and Development
– Relocation Assistance Provided
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Are you an organized problem solver and good communicator, looking for an opportunity to work on projects that can be impact across teams?
Join a small team with the mission to analyze our users’ MATLAB code and provide many services to customers and internal teams, including
- · information on users' code to enable code suggestions, navigation, formatting in various editors
- · APIs for customers and internal teams, to enable their analysis
We also have our own application to identify issues and opportunities for improvements in users' code.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- · You will participate in all stages of the SW development process, from requirement gathering to implementation and testing.
- · You will design and implement APIs for various clients, make careful tradeoffs on performance, abstraction and ease of use.
- · You will contribute design and implement the applications that help user improve their code base.
You will also contribute to the design and implementation of the overall application and improve the software architecture.
- · Experience with C++
- · Strong software design skills and proficiency with algorithm development
- · Familiarity working with compiler technologies (symbol tables, abstract syntax trees, etc.) is a plus
Knowledge of MATLAB is a plus
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.