Global Emergency Response, a CRI company, is seeking a Full stack developer that develops applications, web services, web pages, API’s, and/or database software for use by Global Emergency Response, Inc. in their web, desktop and/or mobile solutions.
Duties and responsibilities
- Write new software from physical design and requirement documents
- Fix bugs as assigned by their team lead and product owner
- Attend and contribute to code reviews on an as needed basis determined by their team lead
- Attend and contribute to design meetings on an as needed basis determined by their team lead
- Attend, contribute to, and Run the daily scrum activities for the technology team.
- Provide accurate and standards-based documentation when needed.
- Use current software best practices – design patterns, coding standards, etc.
- Support/assist QA’s efforts of testing developer’s software – developer’s notes, helping with configuration etc.
- Support and assist Marketing & Sales efforts to provide customer support when needed.
- Assist and guide other members within the development team.
- And other various assigned duties & responsibilities as required by GER from time to time.
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, or quality assurance.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Bachelors or higher degree in CS (or equivalent experience)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiples tasks and priorities at one time.
- Proficiency with the Software Development Lifecycle and SCRUM AGILE Methodologies
- C# (extension methods, generics, etc)
- .Net 2.0, 3.5, 4.5
- Visual Studio 2010/2015
- SQL server 2008/2012 (64 R2)
- Full Stack Developer
- ORM experience
- Highly motivated
- Change management/configuration management experience
- Demonstrated experience in coding, building and deploying .NET Software and Web Applications
- Unit Testing, ORM,.Net 4.5
- MVVM, PRISM
- Team Foundation Server
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Central Research is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Click here to view the Equal Employment Opportunity Posters.
If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan, please call 703-382-1970.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact our recruiting office at (703) 382-1363. This telephone line is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job. It is intended to describe the general nature and work responsibilities of the position. This job description and the duties of this position are subject to change, modification and addition as deemed necessary by the Company.
** Click APPLY to show link to read full job details **
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.