MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
MathWorks staff enjoy a hybrid work-from-home model featuring both home-office flexibility as well as in-office meeting days for optimized collaboration.
We are seeking a talented, self-motivated, and creative software engineer to join our team to develop MATLAB's next generation interactive data tools.
As a member of the Data Tools team, you will have a unique opportunity to use your creativity in UI design to develop innovative data exploration and visualization tools for MATLAB – the industry leading technical computing environment. You will work with a fun team of dedicated developers with a strong culture of collaboration and mentorship
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Design, develop and maintain the next generation of MATLAB data tools.
- Work on existing MATLAB interactive data exploration and visualization tools
- Develop requirements for new features through customer interviews and usability tests
- Develop User Interface (UI) designs through prototypes and collaborative design reviews.
- Collaborate on appropriate architecture and implement the designs.
- Participate in all team activities such as agile planning, design discussions and reviews.
- Communicate designs, plans, and ideas throughout the organization.
- Experience with UI Design
- Experience programming with Object Oriented Design
- Experience with analyzing and viualizing engineering or scientific data
- Experience developing multi-threaded applications
- Familiarity with MATLAB
- Familiarity with HTML5
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.