. Please contact ******************** if you need further instruction on how to do that.
Senior Software Engineer – Infrastructure
Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
At Vida Health, we are passionate about transforming lives through better health. We live our vision everyday by creating solutions for preventing and reversing chronic conditions resulting in lower health care costs and better lifestyles for our customers.
We are a passionate team that loves building solutions to enable great outcomes for our members. The team is small enough that you can make an immediate impact on our products but also big enough for you to find your niche and focus on a particular area or technology to transform and further your career aspirations.
– Design and build distributed infrastructure services which enable multiple applications for the rapid growing member growth at Vida.
– Re-architect and enhance existing services in a monolith to a distributed architecture – search, content services etc.
– Scale distributed applications, make architectural tradeoffs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with speed and quality
– Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
– Build tools, frameworks and platforms for various SDLC stages ( build, deploy etc..) as well as operational aspects( logging, monitoring, metrics measurement )
– Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross functional, and company-wise critical programs
– Design back end models and APIs for use by applications,
– BS with 5+ years of relevant work experience, MS with 4+ years of relevant work experience, or PhD with 2+ years of relevant work experience
– Strong object oriented skills.
– Good knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
– Experience with object oriented design, coding, testing patterns, and programming languages (Java, C++, C#, etc.).
– Experience with relational databases (transactional and non-transactional), NoSQL, database architecture
– BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or 3+ years of related practical experience.
– 2+ years experience in software design, development, and algorithm related solutions.
– 2+ years experience programming experience in Python, Java, C/C++, C#, Python, and/or Ruby.
Benefits & Perks
– Competitive compensation including stock options
– A health-oriented office culture including walking 1:1s, healthy food & snacks, fitness challenges, and weekly team runs and Yoga classes
– Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
– Flexible vacation time
ABOUT VIDA HEALTH: Vida is a next generation continuous care platform for both consumers and businesses, combining a consumer mobile app, an enterprise care platform offering on demand 24/7 solutions for chronic conditions. Vida platform runs in the cloud, captures real-time data from 100+ devices and apps, and integrates back to the employer, payer, and provider. 133 million people in the U.S. live with a chronic condition, 70% of the $3T healthcare spend in the U.S. goes to preventable chronic conditions.
Return to Vida
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.