Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
If you have a passion for developing performant, reliable and high quality enterprise solutions using open and current technologies in a fast-paced, collaborative, devops-centric environment, we want you on our team!
Change Healthcare is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to participate in the implementation of the document processing engine of a new enterprise communications platform.
In this position, we are looking for someone who is: 1) Independent in their ability to design solutions using appropriate, established design patterns and communicate those solution designs to others confidently; 2) Independent in their ability to implement solutions.
The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable in Linux and Windows environments, experienced in Java development using relevant Java frameworks (Spring, Hibernate or MyBatis, Jersey, etc.) and experienced with Oracle SQL programming databases; 3) Committed to delivering high quality of products; 4) Experienced with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools and processes and strives to automate wherever possible (configuration management, build, test, quality and deployment); 5) Crisp in their ability to communicate with others, positive in their attitude and comfortable in the role of mentor to junior team members (both in terms of technical knowledge and work ethic).
– BS In Computer Science or related field – comparable experience in the field can be considered in lieu of the degree
– 5+ years of experience in software solution development
– 3+ years of experience in Java enterprise solution development
– Proficiency with Java frameworks (Spring, MyBatis, Jersey preferred)
– Proficiency in SQL based database application development
– Proficiency with Agile Scrum SDLC
– Proficiency with automation development solutions – CI/CD tools/processes (Git/Maven/Jenkins/SonarQube/Jacoco/Junit preferred)
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
– Experience in application development in an AWS environment is highly desired
– Experience in NoSQL database application development is highly desired
– Ability to coach others technically
– Availability to work in Dallas office; availability for very infrequent potential travel (2x/year possible).
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.