1750 Tysons (12023), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
At Employer, were building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Employer is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Senior Software Engineer, JavaAs a Employer Senior Software Engineer, youll work on everything from customer-facing web and mobile applications using cutting-edge open source frameworks, to highly-available RESTful services and back-end systems. Youll bring solid experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: Java, Spring modules, AngularJS, node.js, REST, JSON, XML, HTML / HTML5, CSS, NoSQL databases, Relational databases, Chef, Maven, Devops tools, Docker, Serverless and AWS/Cloud Infrastructure to name a few.
What youll do:
– Partner with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and build world-class solutions using the latest technologies which enable speed to market.
– Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
Who you are:
– Someone who is not intimidated by challenges; thrives even under pressure; is passionate about their craft; and hyper focused on delivering exceptional results
– You love to learn new technologies and mentor junior engineers to raise the bar on your team
– It would be awesome if you have a robust portfolio on Github and / or open source contributions you are proud to share
– Passionate about intuitive and engaging user interfaces, as well as new/emerging concepts and techniques in web design
Bachelor’s Degree or Military Experience
– At Least 5 years experience with Java and object-oriented programming languages
-At least 3 years of experience Spring
-At least 2 years of REST/web services
-At least 1 years of experience AngularJS
-At least 3 years of experience in Agile practices
-At least 2 years of experience Relational database management systems
-6+ years of software development experience
-1+ years of experience AWS
At this time, Employer WILLNOT sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.