Job Description and Requirements
About Synopsys – Black Duck Software,
Did you know that Synopsys acquired Black Duck Software? Together we help organizations around the globe secure and manage open source in their applications and containers. Open source use is growing rapidly and so is Synopsys!
We seek a Sr. Software Engineer – Knowledge Base in the Burlington Ma location.
Responsible for the design and implementation of new data processing, algorithms, and general backend development with Big Data processing in an agile development environment. Working closely with product management, quality engineers, and architects to expand the depth and breadth of Knowledge Base data processing and capabilities.
The ideal candidate has a SQL, Java, and Python programming background in a Linux environment, practices agile software development and is a strong verbal and interpersonal communicator with all levels and groups within an organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Develop new algorithms and data manipulation capabilities
* Develop next generation data processing engine
* Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
* Coordinate with the Technical Director on current programming tasks
* Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement features
* Debug existing source code and enhance current feature sets
* mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives
* Bachelors degree (BSCS or equivalent)
* 7-10 + years of relevant experience
* 5+ years Java or Scala required
* 5+ years SQL required
* Knowledge of software design patterns
* Experience working with large datasets
* Relational DB design preferred
* Graph DB experience preferred
* At least 1 year python preferred
* Spark experience strongly preferred
* Strong aptitudes in data-structures and algorithms
* Must have Analytic and problem solving skills
* Experience with some/all of the following is a plus: Postgres, Solr, Machine Learning, Hadoop
About Software Integrity Group (SIG), Synopsys
Synopsys offers the most comprehensive portfolio of software security solutions in the market. We go beyond traditional testing services to help our clients identify, remediate, and prevent vulnerabilities in the applications that power their business. Our holistic approach to application security offers a balance of managed and professional services and products tailored to fit your specific needs. We dont stop when the test is over. Our experts also provide remediation guidance, program design services, and training that empower you to build and maintain secure applications.
To find out more about SIG, Synopsys check out ************************************************
Business Title Senior Software Engineer – KnowledgeBase
Hiring Location USA – Massachusetts – Burlington
Hire Type Employee
Job Category Engineering
Country United States
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.