MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
MathWorks is looking for a smart, creative and energetic Senior Software Engineer with interest in building massively scalable concurrent systems whose interest, curiosity and passion drives innovation and production quality to new levels. Successful candidates will work on a cohesive engineering team who share an intrinsic drive for delivering high quality products.
MathWorks staff enjoy a hybrid work-from-home model featuring both home-office flexibility as well as in-office meeting days for optimized collaboration.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
Play a key role in designing, architecting, and developing MATLAB Online services, cloud, docker, and Kubernetes infrastructure.
- Collaborate in a fast paced Agile environment with a highly cross-functional team.
- Design and implement software and infrastructure to support high-availability and high-scalability.
- Create requirements, design specifications, and participate in code reviews.
- Share ideas, ask questions and contribute to team growth through technical mentoring.
- Expertise with Golang, Java or similar OO languages for server side development
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with distributed systems
- Appreciation for elegant design and well-crafted code
- Subscribe to agile software development principles
- Passion for collaboration and sharing ideas
- Create new approaches to innovate our architecture
Nice to Have:
- Interest in learning new technologies and getting outside comfort zone.
- Interest in Data Integrations, machine learning, and autonomic systems
- Interest in Cloud architecture with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.