The Senior Software Engineer codes software applications based on business requirements. The Senior Software Engineer work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Software Engineer standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software. Oversees testing and debugging and develops fixes. Researches complaints and makes necessary adjustments and/or recommendations to resolve complex software related issues. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Experience with APIs and .net API design and development;
- Experience with SQL Server or similar relational database;
- Working with the following technologies: C/C#, Asp.Net, WCF, Web API
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to communicate designs and status to all project parties (other developers, scrum master, product owner, etc.)
- Experience with HL7 FHIR standard
- Experience with Azure DevOps and DevOps principals, especially Git repositories and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working on Agile Scrum Team
- Experience as a developer working with large IT projects
- Experience with API gateways like Datapower/APIC/Apigee
- Experience with Healthcare Integration Engines including NextGen Connect or Mirth Connect
Humana and its subsidiaries require vaccinated associates who work outside of their home to submit proof of vaccination, including COVID-19 boosters. Associates who remain unvaccinated must either undergo weekly negative COVID testing OR wear a mask at all times while in a Humana facility or while working in the field.
• WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office. Associates or contractors who live and work from home in the state of California will be provided payment for their internet expense.
• A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25×10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required.
• Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
• A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
Scheduled Weekly Hours
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.