What are some of the benefits and perks of working at MathWorks?
– 401(k) matching
– Quarterly profit-sharing plan
– Tuition reimbursement
– Paid Volunteer Time
– Fitness and Recreation
– Wellness center
– Training and Development
– Relocation Assistance Provided
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
The MATLAB language is powered by a cutting-edge JIT compiler. Join the team of programming language and compiler experts in the JIT compiler team. Innovate across the entire spectrum of compiler technology, from program analysis and transformation to code generation. This technology is critical to the continued success of MATLAB and over a million MATLAB users will benefit from your work.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled software engineer with a love of compilers.
- As a senior member of the team, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of significant parts of the compilation and execution pipeline at the core of MATLAB.
- You will solve open problems in Intermediate Representation Design, Performance Optimization and Code Generation on multiple platforms for dynamically typed introspective languages.
- Your work will make MATLAB programs faster and will be key in enabling future language features.
- Experience in compiler technology and related tools (e.g., performance analysis and benchmarking).
- Strong C/C++ programming skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in developing LLVM passes is a strong plus.
- Experience with multi-threading is a strong plus.
- A bachelor’s degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master’s degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.