What are some of the benefits and perks of working at MathWorks?
– 401(k) matching
– Quarterly profit-sharing plan
– Tuition reimbursement
– Paid Volunteer Time
– Fitness and Recreation
– Wellness center
– Training and Development
– Relocation Assistance Provided
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
The MATLAB UI Tools and Services team is seeking a motivated software engineer with a passion for developing user interface capabilities to enhance the MATLAB UI platform!
Join this dynamic team that is responsible for the design and development of the next generation of beautiful, modern, and responsive web-based UI components and services for MATLAB. MATLAB is used by hundreds of thousands of engineers worldwide, and our UI tools enable MATLAB users to build apps seamlessly and with ease. You will be helping us build the next generation of UI capabilities, including new components and features like Dark Mode and Theming for MATLAB apps.
We're looking for individuals with a passion for developing high-quality, well-architected software. You will have the opportunity to work as a key member of an agile team, own highly visible work, and explore new technologies. You will be working on all aspects of software development using user-centered design practices. If you are excited to contribute to the app building experience in MATLAB, we want to hear from you!
MathWorks staff enjoy a hybrid work-from-home model featuring both home-office flexibility as well as in-office meeting days for optimized collaboration.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
Design, develop and maintain a rich set of web-based MATLAB UI Dialogs and Tools.
- Apply modern coding and design standards, and respond to evolving platform requirements.
- Create requirements, design specifications and implementation plans for new capabilities.
- Collaborate with Usability, QE, documentation and other support teams in development.
- Provide continuous value to customers through regular enhancements and timely bug fixes.
- Work in an Agile development environment and apply lean and test driven methodologies.
- Experience with MATLAB programming and debugging.
- Programming experience in C/C++
- Experience with OO design and API design.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent user interface design and implementation skills.
- Experience with Refactoring, SDLC, Agile and Lean development.
- Experience collaborating with customers.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.