Our vision is to be the best provider of building products in the eyes of our customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers and communities.
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another.
We hire people that demonstrate integrity under pressure. Integrity is at the foundation of everything we do. It is in each door we make, in our commitment delivery and in our honest and sincere communication.
Our employees are flexible, versatile and resilient. Our ability to weather any storm, to bend without breaking, is what allows us to hear the knock and open the door with confidence, no matter what’s on the other side.
At Masonite, we hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We want everyone to freely contribute ideas and add value, so we are positive and encouraging. This collaborative environment is what makes Masonite a transparent, fair company- one that doesn’t hide behind closed doors.
We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers’ experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls. Responsibilities
The Lead Quality Assurance Automation Engineer is responsible for establishing process, methods, and toolset for the group’s software quality control program. This includes working in an Agile Team environment developing and executing on a strategy to ensure the group’s products meet all internal and external requirements before reaching customers. The QA Automation Engineer will participate on a team of cross-functional team creating automated test cases while guiding the larger distributed QA team with new process policies and proposing necessary improvements to existing processes so as to achieve the successful delivery of the business.
– Thought leader for the software Quality Assurance program by collaborating with product teams to understand business requirements and project goals, identify appropriate automated testing solutions, manage work intake, prioritization, communication, and delivery.
– Works with Product Managers to develop project schedules and resource allocation models for QA related projects
– Develop high level test strategies based on epic definition and feature design that includes the strategies for both automated testing (incorporating component, functional, negative, security, regression, and end-to-end testing) and manual exploratory testing
– Manage the triage, prioritization, resolution, automation, and delivery of fixes for defects, including production defects
– Leads the planning and execution of product testing efforts, including all associated resources to meet committed delivery dates.
– Leads the effort to establish a KPI practice to measure effectiveness of the development organization including specific measures for the QA team
– Define and evangelize test automation best practices and designs, define and document test automation principles and standards, including test-driven development
– Build credibility, authority and trust. Promote transparency. Manage expectations and deliverables within the Agile framework. Represent the team effectively by keeping things realistic. Avoid slippage. Mitigate risk and propose course changes to deliver against commitments.
– Raise red flags and facilitate dialogue that transforms ‘issues’ into actionable plans, when the critical deliverables are at risk of impacting a given sprint, or the overall timeline commitment
– Minimum 5 years of IT delivery experience, including expertise with automation testing in SDLC Agile environment
– Minimum 3+ years’ experience with hands-on experience with creating automated test scripts
– BS in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent work experience
– Experience with Jira, Selenium, manual & automated testing
– Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software testing solutions and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
– Relational database technologies and SQL query writing
– Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment methodologies
– Knowledge of and experience with user interface design patterns, visual design elements, web technologies, and development methodologies
– Previous Scrum Master experience, Agile Project Methodology expertise
– Ability to manage changing priorities in a fast paced environment, help the organization pivot when necessary and propose and manage process improvement opportunities.
on Company Website
Job ID: 2017-9778
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Masonite International Corporation
Today, Masonite embraces the spirit of our founder, William H. Mason. His ideas and inventions were the building blocks of numerous revolutionary building materials. In 1924, William H. Mason, a researcher, engineer and inventor, made a revolutionary discovery. He changed the way wood was used to form more effective building materials. This paved the way for a succession of new building products for the home. Over eighty years later, we still embrace that innovative spirit. We are constantly looking for new processes, technologies, materials and designs – always with an eye on producing doors that are stylish, functional and durable. Doors that are guaranteed to make your home more beautiful. Our continued leadership, our innovative spirit and our superior products have earned us a reputation unsurpassed in the industry. Of that, we are extremely proud. Contact Info
– Tampa, FL
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.