*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. At this time, ePlus will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Are you up to the challenge? At ePlus, we engineer transformative technology solutions for the most visionary companies in the world. This takes imagination, relentless client service, and the tenacity to enable our clients to achieve their visions. Our partnerships with leading edge technology manufacturersmany of which look to us for their own technology infrastructure needskeep us immersed across the broad spectrum of the IT ecosystem.
As a Senior Security Solutions Architect, you will serve as the focused technical lead and sales engineer for ePlus targeted product and service solutions, supporting the ePlus regional sales team to drive revenue creation and capture within the customer account portfolio. You will have the opportunity to work with our master architects, engineers, and consultants, to understand our clients’ needs and craft sustainable IT roadmaps to get them there.
Specifically, we are looking for a customer facing professional that is familiar with all aspects of Security including infrastructure, compliance, embedded, endpoint, inspection, application and cloud integration.
From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our engineering centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
Sales /Customer Facing
– Acts as the primary interface and trusted advisor with Enterprise Account Executives, Customer Executives and IT professionals to architect and develop strategic plans and initiatives with the customer on infrastructure solutions and services that lead to successful business outcomes
– Engages as the lead technical resource on assigned accounts scoping proposed engagements with sales team and customers to generate competitive Statement of Work (SOW) and/or bill-of-materials (BOMs) generation
– Assist sales team in dealing with customer satisfaction issues surrounding technical aspects or approach of a recommended solution and develop a get-well plan, as appropriate
– Function as a subject matter expert (SME) for customer technical staff regarding proposed solution and its design, configuration, implementation, and testing specifics
– Must be able to maintain planning and organization across multiple projects
– Lead technical scoping/reviews with sales team and customers for Statement of Work (SOW) generation, planning and designing solutions for complex multi-vendor solutions (i.e. Cisco/Sourcefire, Lancope, Palo Alto, Fortinet Aruba, F5, Proofpoint, McAfee, Symantec, Splunk, Imperva, Check Point, FireEye, Gigamon)
– Lead Technical handoff of a pre-sales opportunity to project delivery team
Engineering Team/Technical Facing
– Provide thought leadership and direction to engender support from our in-house technical teams, partner-vendors that address complex and cross-functional issues that bridge technologies in security and infrastructure.
– Develop and collaborate with our vendor partners and implementation team to develop integrated design solutions that can be practically implemented. This includes scoping, planning, design, implementation and migration strategies that enhance system availability, performance, integrity, stability, and scalability for our customers.
– Lead design architecture and peer reviews to document and publish standards, policies, design sign-off, and guidelines for data center, enterprise and end point security.
– Evaluate emerging security and infrastructure technology and tools and drive the development of business cases for their use
– Identify product or services candidates to sales and services management as new solution areas for ePlus to potentially development or investment
– Engage in social media through VLOG, BLOG or YouTube views on emerging technology and implication on successful business outcomes
– Provide platform design guidance to local team for technical standards, and lead technology research for security and infrastructure
– Conduct ePlus branded lunch and learns with customers and identify sales opportunities, as requested by management
Your Corporate Responsibilities:
Internal Control responsibilities vary by role and are subject to change. Please discuss your individual internal control responsibilities with your immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
– Handle confidential matters and information professionally
– Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
– Adhere to corporate policies and procedures
– Complete administrative tasks (expenses, time reporting, pipeline) in a timely fashion
Must be fully knowledgeable and able to operate in a pre-sales role to design, plan, and support deployment efforts around IT security solutions using three or more of the following technologies:
– Network Infrastructure
– Network Security
– End Point & Mobile Security
– Virtualization Security
– Cloud Security
– Identity & Access management
– Security Management and Operations
– Encryption & VPN
– Application Security (web and database)
– Anti-Malware Solutions
– Web & Email Gateway
– Network engineering, preferably with one or more of: Cisco/Sourcefire, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Aruba, F5, Proofpoint, McAfee, Symantec, Splunk, Imperva, Check Point, FireEye, Gigamon
– General experience with Data Center Infrastructure design – a general understanding of physical/virtual layout and relationships between servers, SAN infrastructure, networking, and backup.
– Certifications in Cisco, Palo Alto, F5
– Collaborative with strong team orientation
– Consultative problem solver with strong interpersonal, teaming, leadership, creativity, influencing, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills required
– Previous experience with multi-site, global datacenter rollouts, transformations and migrations
– Previous experience with integrating different manufactures products into heterogeneous product infrastructure
– Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication and presentation skills across organizational boundaries
Education and Experience:
– College degree or applicable work experience
– Two or more years of experience in designing or implementing complex network or systems/storage solutions
– Three or more years of experience in providing pre-sales engineering support
– Certifications in applicable technology preferred: CCDP, AWS CSA or ASE/ATP
Greatly Preferred Experience:
– 8 or more years of experience in designing or implementing complex network or systems/storage solutions and able to articulate deep technical knowledge of infrastructure services, data center design and cloud integration for enterprise customers
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.