Bring Your Vision to shape a better world
At Arup, our innovative spirit compels us to express our ingenuity in unique ways — developing many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable buildings, transport and civil engineering projects. Arup is a global engineering and consulting firm of 14,000 creative minds. Our integrated approach to engineering and design brings together the best professionals to meet our client’s needs.
We are currently seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to be involved in a wide range of projects as a part of our New York team. The ideal candidate will bring a high level of innovative thinking to structural design based on a deep understanding of engineering fundamentals, an ability to both collaborate within and lead project delivery teams, together with strong client facing skills.
• Coordinate work with engineers of other disciplines
• Manage multiple projects and staff as needed
• Commercial/financial awareness
• Participate in Business Development activities
• PE licensed
• Strong communication skills essential for team-based working
• Excellent planning and organization skills required for our fast-paced environment
• Must be highly motivated, proactive, and willing to take on new challenges
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.