If you dream of a job working in a field where all the hard problems are solved and you get to re-use previous research to get your job done, you need not apply. If, however, you are someone who wants to tackle problems that truly are on the cutting edge, then we encourage you to keep reading.
Data Science is an emerging field within cyber security. FireEye, given its deep expertise and comprehensive view on the advanced threat landscape, is uniquely positioned to enable data scientists to have major impact within our industry, company, and across our customer base. Detecting security breaches using machine learning and data analytics is an unsolved problem (this is not handwriting recognition folks) and has huge potential.
If you are someone who wants to be on the cutting edge of a high profile industry, who wants to make an impact by pushing both fields of data science and cyber security forward, you may be the perfect candidate to help us on our mission.
In this role, you will design and implement software to support data science projects, including backend processing, data ingestion, training and evaluation pipelines.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Develop, and manage data systems to ingest and process data at massive scale
* Contribute towards the architecture and design of software solutions for long-term storage and retrieval, including managing large-scale datasets
* Work with data scientists to productize ML models and assist product teams with ML model releases into end products
* Collect requirements, design, and build backend components and tools to serve ML models, receive feedback, and generate model statistics
* Identify and implement data exploration technologies. Create dashboards and implement analytical tools for exploration
* Contribute to the evolution of coding and design practices within the organization,implementing ETL processes and building data pipelines
* Review code base commits and contribute to the growth of team members
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.