Senior Systems Administrator
Req #: ******Location: Fort Meade, MD USJob Category: Information
TechnologySecurity Clearance: SecretClearance Status: Must Be Current
What You ll Get to Do:
Support our war fighters by providing system administration services
and customer support while gaining joint service exposure and
experience? Join CACI as a DISA Multi National Information Sharing
(MNIS) Subject Matter Expert providing expertise on unclassified,
classified and coalition networks in global support of the warfighter.
More About the Role:
Senior Systems Administrator, Seeking systems administrators/engineers
with a high level broad experience supporting hardware, software,
Domains and Virtualization. As a member of the MNIS DTO Systems
Administration Team, you will be working with multiple members of
systems and network personnel around the globe, supporting information
sharing with our international partners. In support of our customers,
the Systems Team provides systems expertise, hardware/software
installation, and network troubleshooting.
Candidates will be required to perform the following functions:
* Windows Server 2012 administration, Windows 10 configuration and
* Build and maintain Active Directory Domains, Sites and Services,
Forests and Trusts.
* SolarWinds network mapping and monitoring.
* Group Policy creation, editing, management.
* Exchange administration.
* ing DISA STIGS for compliance
* Software installation/troubleshooting.
* VMWare vSphere Build outs of Data Centers and Single Enclaves.
* Windows PowerShell scripting.
* Understanding of network devices and the CLI.
* WSUS Exports/Imports, Windows Deployment Toolkit.
* Netapp configuration and builds, Software Defined Networking and
Software Defined Data Center via VMWare NSX.
* Microsoft Certificate Authority experience
Provide tier 3 level support for all MNIS networks.
Produce weekly activity reports.
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
Must be technically proficient in system administration, to include
building, configuring, troubleshooting, diagnostics, and reporting and
follow up on incident failures.
Second computing environment certification (Cisco, Windows, VMWare
ITIL foundation certification within 90 days of start date
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
Familiarity with network monitoring and diagnostic tools
Proficiency with VMWare products and services
Familiarity with windows Powershell and scripting
What We Can Offer You:
– We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.