Send resume in PDF format to: ****************************. All other
formats will be rejected.
Vindicia was named "One of the Top 50 Fastest Growing Tech Companies"
by Silicon Review in 2017.
Vindicia is a SaaS financial-based company and a leader in our market
space. Offering enterprise-class subscription and recurring billing
solutions, we are a billing engine behind household name companies.
Vindicia combines cutting-edge customer acquisition methods with
advanced customer retention technologies, while maintaining unmatched
We are a part of Amdocs, a multinational company. Amdocs is a leading
software and services provider. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve
customers in over 85 countries.
You will be part of a team that supports our Technical Operations team
supporting our SaaS products. An essential part of this role will be
your ability to learn how our SaaS applications work and how the
components interact with the infrastructure.
* Support, patch, and maintain Linux server and virtual machine
* Support and maintain our infrastructure monitoring solution
* Support, monitor, maintain storage environments
* Configure file systems and LUNs/Volumes on hypervisors and Linux
* Maintain and support cloud IaaS servers
* Monitor infrastructure and SaaS products and solve issues
* Perform upgrades and patch management while maintaining service
* Work with team members including Linux system administrators,
network engineers, and DBAs to ensure best-of-class functionality
* Craft and maintain infrastructure documentation
* Anticipate and proactively handle issues before they turn into
* Share information with peers and raise issues to management when
* Participate in on-call rotation
Technical knowledge and skills
* Demonstrated Linux System Administration experience.
* Experience working with virtualization/hypervisors.
* Experience configuring Linux servers using enterprise SAN storage.
* Experience implementing and supporting server, blade, and
* Experience configuring monitoring against servers/hosts and web
* DNS and LDAP
* Systems Admin level knowledge of Network Services (TCP/IP, DNS,
SSH, SFTP, SMTP, LDAP).
* Storage Infrastructure integration with servers (SAN, LUN,
Preferred knowledge and skills
* Amazon AWS IaaS experience
* Experience with KVM preferred
* Experience in scripting languages such as Bash, Perl and/or Python
* Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7
* Experience supporting 99.99%+ uptime for 24x7x365 available
business critical customer facing infrastructure
* Storage admin experience
* Experience with system administration in a large server
environment (1000+ servers)
* Experience in root cause analysis
* Self-motivated with ability to prioritize appropriately and
* Ability to work with minimal supervision and make reciprocal
decisions with peers while keeping management informed
* Proven troubleshooting and triage skills
* Proactively identify problems that need attention, takes
initiative to resolve them within our defined process
* Orientation toward continuous improvement with the goal of never
seeing the same problem twice
* Strong time management, prioritization, problem solving, and
analytical skills in a multi-tasking environment
* Commitment to communicate, document, and teach others
* Willingness to work outside of normal business hours as needed to
complete maintenance, upgrades, and resolve unplanned impacts to
* Strong verbal and written social skills for both customers and
We offer competitive salaries, a great working environment, and
numerous other benefits. To apply send a cover letter and resume/CV in
PDF format to ****************************.
Position will be working in San Mateo, CA USA.
Telecommuting and remote work not available for this position. USA
citizens or GC holders only. Sponsorship not offered. No relocation
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.