At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 18 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
This senior analyst will be the lead for Workday Payroll (US), Time and Attendance, Absence Management and Benefits, which includes system configuration, enhancements, and deployment efforts. This subject matter expert will be a point of contact for the HR Technology team and Centers of Excellence (COEs) and responsible for researching and configuring technical solutions. This individual will play an essential role in the deployment and ongoing operations of HelloFresh’s enterprise HR tech stack. You will have an immediate impact on improving employee experience and organizational productivity through consistent processes, tools, and support and have visibility and exposure to our global HR technology ecosystem.
- Lead Workday technical implementation and enhancement activities for various modules including Payroll, Time and Attendance, Absence Management and Benefits and serve as system administrator
- Work with HR Technology peers, Payroll and Benefits teams to ensure optimal utilization of Workday including configurations, business processes, data management, security architecture, and reporting
- Partner with 3rd party technical consultants, IT and cross functional partners to configure systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues and defects with exceptional customer service.
- Actively participate in design, planning, implementation and support of business process configuration, security, and administration.
- Continuously increases knowledge in HR technology by understanding system capabilities, staying informed on product capabilities and trends, and interacting with the Workday community
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in Information Systems and Technology, Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- 4 or more years of configuration and administration experience and advanced subject matter expertise with Workday Payroll (US), Time and Attendance, Absence Management and Benefits (US)
- Experience in payroll processing or software implementation preferred (1 full life cycle is strongly preferred)
- Solid understanding of US Payroll, GL, regulations/rules.
- Deep understanding of the Benefits plans, eligibility etc, all related configuration and downstream impacts to payroll and other systems
- Hands on knowledge supporting Workday configuration including (but not limited to) – BPs, notifications, condition rules, etc
- Experience configuring and supporting the Annual Enrollment setup and process including pre & post steps
- Experience working with Benefits data, reports, election process, enrollment typical issues, working with benefits team and vendors to identify/investigate/resolve issues
- Familiarity with agile development frameworks and tools (e.g., Jira, Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders across all organizational levels, including technical & non-technical audiences
- Organizational and planning skills, including being able to work reliably and efficiently under demanding deadlines with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
NYC Salary: $127,600-$159,500
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action – from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.