What you'll do…
At Walmart, we believe it is essential to keep innovating while safeguarding our data. Our team ensures that Walmart maintains a secure operating environment and the trust of our customers, associates, and stakeholders. We bring together a variety of services and capabilities to help prevent fraud, detect threats, and manage digital risk and access. In addition to mitigating attack risks and securing cloud transformation, we foster in our team members a secure and reliable working ethics.
The Information Security team has the herculean task of assuring that customers can safely shop with peace of mind knowing their data and information will be safe and secure. Solving some of the most unique cyber security problems in the industry, our team members share an elevated level of creativity and ingenuity to secure data for one of the largest Omni-channel operations in the world.
As a Senior Systems Engineer, Cybersecurity on the IAM team, you will be responsible for building a solid foundation and being more of hands-on expert in IAM engineering.
What you'll do:
- Provide Technical Design and Architecture, Operational support for Web and Mobile Authentication needs across various platforms and applications which are used/developed by Application Developers to provide services to our Associates and Customers.
- Develop partnerships with other InfoSec teams, platform, application teams and software vendors providing IAM software for onboarding IAM controls and address any issues.
What you'll bring:
- Strong fundamentals of IAM – Identity, Authentication (different factors of authentication), Authorization, comfortable with commands and scripting on any flavor of Linux.
- Understanding and Experience with LDAP, saml 2.0 and oauth 2.0 protocols
- Good understanding of modern Infrastructure deployment methodologies – Virtual Machine, Containers, Cloud IAAS etc..
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, information systems, cybersecurity, or related area and 5 years' experience in cybersecurity risk or related area at a technology, retail, or data-driven company or 8 years' experience in cybersecurity risk or related area at a technology, retail, or data-driven company.
About Walmart Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That's what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We're a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world's largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.3 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service, or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption. We train our team in the skillsets of the future and bring in experts like you to help us grow. We have roles for those chasing their first opportunity as well as those looking for the opportunity that will define their career. Here, you can kickstart a great career in tech, gain new skills and experience for virtually every industry, or leverage your expertise to innovate at scale, impact millions and reimagine the future of retail.
Flexible, hybrid work
We use a hybrid way of working that is primarily virtual, while remaining near the locations Global Tech calls home. This approach helps us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team, be more flexible in our personal lives and spend less time commuting. Of course, being together in person is an important part of our culture and shared success. We use our campuses to collaborate and be together in person, as business needs require and for development and networking opportunities.
Beyond our great compensation package, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, information systems, cybersecurity, or related area and 3years' experience in systems and infrastructure engineering or related area at a technology, retail, or data-driven company.
Option 2: 5 years' experience in systems and infrastructure engineering or related area at a technology, retail, or data-driven company.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Certification in Security+, GISF, CISSP, CCSP, or GSEC, Master's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, information systems, cybersecurity or related area and 1 year's experience leading information security or cybersecurity projects
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.