What you'll do…
At Walmart Global Technology , we believe it is essential to keep innovating while safeguarding our data. Our team ensures that Walmart maintains a secure operating environment and the trust of our customers, associates, and stakeholders. We bring together a variety of services and capabilities to help prevent fraud, detect threats, and manage digital risk and access. In addition to mitigating attack risks and securing cloud transformation, we foster in our team members a secure and reliable working ethics.
The Cloud Identity team owns all Cloud related Identity Lifecycle and Authentication controls for Walmart Enterprise, utilizing Active Directory, Azure AD, and Google Identity .
As a Senior Systems Engineer, Cybersecurity on the Cloud Identity team, you will be a key contributor to leading, building, and operating the engineering capability providing creation of identities, and provisioning , maintaining , and deprovisioning access and privileged access for Walmart globally.
What you'll do:
- Manage and maintain cloud identity and access management systems and services, including single sign on, multi-factor authentication, and identity federation.
- Work with the Security Operations Center (SOC) to monitor and report on security events, alerts, and incidents related to cloud identity and access management systems and services.
- Evaluate and implement new technologies to improve the strength of authentication.
- Test and operationalize new features that become available on existing platforms.
- Providing technical training, support and mentorship to junior members of the team
What you'll Bring:
- Identity Management experience with either GCP, Azure or AWS
- Develop, implement, and monitor automated solutions for managing IAM at scale.
- Hands-on experience with leading industry products including utilizing Active Directory, Azure AD, SAML , OAUTH, Kerberos, and OpenID Connect .
- Owning and driving solutions and projects, focusing on medium to large, proactively interacting with management, PMs and junior team members as appropriate to ensure the project's succe s s Strong knowledge of industry trends in security technology.
- A comprehensive understanding of writing KQLs, and the use of PowerShell to write queries in all cloud platforms.
- Practical understanding of core identity technologies (AD, Azure AD, Privileged Access Management) and their associated governance, lifecycle management, automation, and delivery
About Walmart Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people. That's what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We're a team of software engineers, data scientists, cybersecurity expert's and service professionals within the world's leading retailer who make an epic impact and are at the forefront of the next retail disruption. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. We are people-led and tech-empowered. We train our team in the skillsets of the future and bring in experts like you to help us grow. We have roles for those chasing their first opportunity as well as those looking for the opportunity that will define their career. Here, you can kickstart a great career in tech, gain new skills and experience for virtually every industry, or leverage your expertise to innovate at scale, impact millions and reimagine the future of retail.
Flexible, hybrid work:
We use a hybrid way of working that is primarily in office coupled with virtual when not onsite. Our campuses serve as a hub to enhance collaboration, bring us together for purpose and deliver on business needs. This approach helps us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team and be more flexible in our personal lives.
Benefits: Beyond our great compensation package, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, information systems, cybersecurity, or related area and 3years' experience in systems and infrastructure engineering or related area at a technology, retail, or data-driven company.
Option 2: 5 years' experience in systems and infrastructure engineering or related area at a technology, retail, or data-driven company.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Certification in Security+, GISF, CISSP, CCSP, or GSEC, Master's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, information systems, cybersecurity or related area and 1 year's experience leading information security or cybersecurity projects
10790 PARKRIDGE DR. SUITE 200, RESTON, VA 20191, United States of America
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.