The Marcus Buckingham Company (TMBC) powered by ADP, turns talent into performance through innovative solutions designed for team leaders. Our StandOut Suite, grounded in decades of research, delivers valid data on engagement, performance, and strengths in one place, enabling companies to identify their highest performing teams and quickly build more like them.
Our Technology Team is looking for an experienced Senior Tableau Developer to help drive the future of the StandOut product, a cloud-based toolset designed to drive team leader effectiveness.
As a Senior Tableau Developer, you will work with the analytics team along with engineers, database administrators, as well as with product owners providing the service to meet the reporting and business intelligence needs for StandOut.
This is a Hybrid Remote/Onsite based out of Los Angeles, CA Post-Covid.
Do the following activities make you feel STRONG?
- Design and develop efficient reporting and business intelligence solutions leveraging Tableau in partnership with product owners, application developers, data scientists, and business stakeholders
- Configure and optimize Tableau server and infrastructure
- Have technical ownership of Tableau in all environments including patching, upgrading, monitoring, and maintenance jointly with IT
- Ensure security and access controls for Tableau meet the highest of standards
- Champion best practices for the development and management of reporting solutions
- Leverage SQL writing and Data Analytics skills to provide data driven designed reports and dashboards
Is it YOU we’re looking for?
- Direct experience with the suite of Tableau products
- Experienced with SQL and the ability to write complex and efficient queries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with both business and technical audiences to support the creation of clear and meaningful documentation of requirements and tasks
- Have a data driven mindset driving a metrics approach to a given task
- Tableau certification is a plus
- Experience working specifically with web and web-based technologies is a plus
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related areas
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing, testing and implementing secure, scalable and high-performance business intelligence and analytic solutions
- 2+ years of Tableau Software experience (Desktop/Prep/Server)
Why do you want to work for TMBC?
The TMBC culture is like no other. You’ll work with a top-notch team within a highly collaborative environment where your voice matters. As a strengths-based company, we’re focused on keeping you engaged so you can do more of your best work. Plus, fun company outings and team lunches to keep our culture strong and our people connected.
Perks + Benefits!
- Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education
- Top Notch Benefits Package, including:
- 401K with an up to 6% match
- Tuition Assistance
- Health + Wellness Support
- Casual Dress
- Super-cool Teams
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.