Senior Technical Support Engineer
The Senior Technical Support Engineer is responsible for providing
consulting and support services to clients and vendors for the
purposes of building, implementing and maintaining integrations with
the Odyssey File & Serve E-Filing Manager as well as other eSolutions
owned software. Vendors include:
* EFSPs (E-Filing Service Providers)
* CMS Vendors (Court Clerk Case Management Systems)
* County IT
* Other teams within Tyler
The incumbent must be available to work an 8 hour shift between 7 AM
and 7 PM, Monday thru Friday; additionally, works occasional
after-hours or on-call shifts for support or scheduled installations.
Although this is not a developer position, a software development
background is helpful.
* Provides technical guidance to vendors regarding systems,
networking, and security requirements.
* Provides API guidance to vendor analysts and developers seeking to
build an integration.
* Participates in webinars and meetings with vendors.
* Supports and diagnoses support incidents.
* Reports on vendor status and associated roadblocks or risks.
* Performs vendor certifications.
* Reviews API documentation.
* Produces internal support documentation as needed.
* Deploys and configures eSolutions owned software within Tyler and
Tyler Courts customer environments.
* Provides outage response/troubleshooting for the Odyssey
Translation Bridge, Odyssey Portal and other eSolutions software.
* Works with internal and external customers on resolving complex
* Works with filer and clerk reviewer support staff on analysis,
diagnostics and resolution of issues.
* Provides after-hours installation and outage
response/troubleshooting as needed.
* Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be
assigned from time to time.
* 0-5% business travel
* BS/BA degree in related field or equivalent experience is required
* Demonstrated knowledge of software development practices, computer
science theory, and understanding of relevant technologies.
* Professional work experience with the following technologies:
* Highly Preferred
* Working knowledge of networking and related infrastructure
* API experience
* SOAP Web Services/SoapUI
* AWS/Azure experience
* Microsoft (preferred) or Linux administration
* 5-7 years experience working in a customer-facing role.
* Ability to work well both independently and within a team
* Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written
communication skills, teamwork and customer service skills.
Requisition Number: *******-2
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.