At Palo Alto Networks everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is building a world-class UX team and our fast growth means we are continuing to look for top-notch UX professionals to expand the team. As a Sr. Interaction Designer, you will design and shape our UX vision and processes and champion great design throughout the company. You must be a self-starter, keen to learn and experiment with new technologies. You will need to be able to work independently as well as part of a larger team to identify challenges and define solutions.
– Partner with product managers to understand product goals and help drive the best experience
– Design elegant solutions to complex workflows and explain the story behind the design ideas
– Work directly with engineers and be a UX liaison to help implement design specifications
– Conduct high-level prototype testing to understand user behavior/expectations
– Create UX flows and high-level prototypes in tools such as Sketch, Balsamiq, and Axure
– Collaborate with the design team in the US
– 5 or more years designing complex enterprise web applications
– Experience designing products for security or IT users is a plus
– Deep understanding of user-centered design principles
– Knowledge of HTML, CSS, iOS, and Android is a plus
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with English proficiency
– Desirable designing for dashboards and/or tools for visualizing large data sets
– Portfolio demonstrating design challenges and flows that met business/design goals
– BS/MS or equivalent experience required
Our engineering team is at the core of our products – connected directly to the mission of preventing cyberattacks. We are constantly innovating – challenging the way we, and the industry, think about cybersecurity. Our engineers don’t shy away from building products to solve problems no one has pursued before.
We define the industry, instead of waiting for directions. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity, excited by the prospect of a challenge, and empowered by the unknown risks facing our everyday lives that are only enabled by a secure digital environment.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at ***********************************.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.