What does it take to protect and maintain the most sensitive data for over 220 million people and 25 million businesses? What does it take to meet daunting challenges and shape solutions that pioneer industries and improve lives? At Experian, we are the trusted power behind data and the leading global information services company, providing everything from fraud and identity protection, to data analytics and credit scores. Our products help decision-making for consumers and businesses alike.
With operations stretching globally, Experian is 17,000 people strong, supporting clients and operations in more than 80 countries. Generating nearly $5 billion in revenue annually, Experian is primed for growth and searching for the most talented and innovative people to join our family and take us to new heights.
Experian’s Consumer Services (ECS) group is defining the next Big Data thing for consumers.
What could be more exciting – personally and professionally – than being part of a disruptive business? Consider starting your career with the industry’s best by joining the Leader that continues to disrupt the competition. As the market leader, we pride ourselves on building new markets and leading the pack through continuous evolution and innovation. It’s a position ECS has enjoyed for more than a decade and we aren’t looking to stop now.
Experian’s Design team is seeking a talented Senior UX Designer. As a Senior UX Designer, you will be a vital member of the Ecommerce Team responsible for creation and optimization of Experian’s consumer facing web sites and financial products. You will work closely with other team members including Product Directors and Managers, Marketing Analysts, Ecommerce Specialists, and Developers to create, implement and test best-in-class product experiences for our portfolio of responsive websites and native mobile apps (iOS and Android). The ideal candidate should not only be a subject matter expert, but also an industry thought leader with a strong and well-articulated product design perspective who draws inspiration from and actively contributes to the UX and product design community.
– Design useful, usable and delightful experiences across Experian’s responsive/adaptive websites and native mobile apps (iOS and Android).
– Collaborate with Product, Marketing, Content, Social, Technology, and Business stakeholders on product requirements.
– Work closely with the development team to deliver on-time, on budget, high value projects.
– Leverage established vision, strategy, to design a user experience that ensures a consistent, compelling and evolving customer experience.
– Deliver quality UX flows and patterns, UI design, interactive and data visualization design, UX research, usability testing, and visual design.
– Create design specifications and design standards in the form of user journeys, storyboards, interaction models, process flows, information architecture, wireframes, prototypes and UI/functional design specs to ensure each digital experience logically flows from one step to the next.
– Create solutions designed to scale and grow over time, as product functionality and content matures and as user requirements evolve.
– Conduct usability testing through prototyping and research efforts to ensure that all projects are driven by user needs and business outcomes.
– Understand qualitative and quantitative research data, business goals and requirements, and translate them into functional designs.
– Optimize products by closely analyzing user engagement performance metrics and testing alternative design solutions.
– Bachelor’s degree in Visual Design, Interaction Design/UX or similar field from an accredited four-year university required.
– 5+ years of relevant work experience in research, UX, and product design.
– Strong portfolio of demonstrated work required.
– Excellent understanding of design and front-end development for web-based media.
– Experience working in a product organization, driving products from conception and ideation through launch and beyond over multiple releases.
– Ability to synthesize research, market trends, competitive data, etc. into substantial successful online experiences.
– Keen eye for design and a passion for a quality user experience, from high-level concept to pixel-level detail.
– Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills; ability to organize and present information on screen and verbally with a team.
– Creative problem solver with a positive attitude.
– Possess a team environment work ethic, demonstrating the ability to collaborate, both taking and providing direction as needed.
– Passion and energy for usable web and interaction design.
– Cross-browser and cross-platform design issues.
– Understanding and experience working within an Agile Product Development Process.
– Understanding of A/B and multivariate testing and optimization a plus.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.