To help continue our rapid growth and solve our clients toughest problems, we need a talented and driven Sr. UX Designer to join the team. Our UX Designers are offered the opportunity to take on a high level of responsibility and drive real value for our clients. As a Sr. UX Designer, you will be responsible for designing and driving the successful execution of overall solutions, doing everything from gathering requirements by executing user interviews to designing hi-fis and collaborating with development teams. This may also include facilitating workshops with team members at all organizational levels, both internally and with our clients. Finally, it will include collaborating with a diverse team of functional and technical team members in achieving these goals.
* Lead establishing internal best practices for User Experience and Design
* Workwith clients to create clarity and direction in meeting their goals
* Translateimplicit vision and direction into products/outputs that achieve client goals
* Communicatedesign decisions to stakeholders and gathering feedback
* Mediate complex technical and business discussions with clients and vendors, including requirement gathering and design validation discussions
* Developand executeusability testing plans, and communicating feedback at the appropriate levels of the team to translate findings into action plans
* Createproduct prototypes, roadmaps, screen flows, journey maps, service blueprints, and other UX related work products
* Build lasting relationships with internal and external project stakeholders that result in maximized value for the client
* Plan and facilitate workshops and interviews to identify, analyze, and document business requirements and translate them into business plans and solutions
* Drive and manage change, both technical and cultural
* Support sales and business development activities through the creation of proposals and sales collateral to support winning in the marketplace
* Mentor early career UX designers and other consultants
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.