Job ID ******
# Positions 1
Category Information Technology
Position Type Regular Full Time
Donlen is looking for a Sr. UX Designer to design and guide the look and feel for our Applications. As a Sr. UX Designer you will work closely with IT and Business in creating everything from global themes for mobile, web, and desktop applications to icons and styles for specific elements.
* Design, create or find icons and graphics for our applications or assets such as emails and pdfs.
* Design responsive layouts
* Design, create and present templates and mock ups to technical and non-technical audience.
* Own, maintain, extend the style guide, ensuring it is continually in use and referenced across departments.
* Create CSS/JS/HTML for custom created UI elements to be used by other developers.
* Professional experience using prototyping and wire-framing tools
* Professional experience using visual design tools
* Good working knowledge of graphical user interface principles and visual design principles
* Good understand of industry trends, and technologies.
* Good understanding on the basic elements of design i.e. spacing, color & typography
* Has the ability to create original artwork within brand standards
* Analyze user interface problems and create on-brand design solutions that bridge user and business goals.
* Be a self-starter, fast learner and take a proactive stance toward achieving success on your projects
* Be a clear verbal and written communicator, with the ability to effectively present your work to both design and non-design audiences.
* Good understand of mobile design principles.
* Works well in a collaborative team environment as an Agile SCRUM team member with a cross functional team
* Have a drive to go above and beyond
* Coding ability in HTML, CSS & JS
* Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
* 3+ years of professional UX experience.
* Portfolio to present
Nice To Haves:
* Coding Ability in ExtJS
* Coding Ability in SCSS
* Good understand of Material Design, iOS Design.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.