Senior UX Designer
Job ID: ******
Company: : ********** Services, Inc.
Position Category: Design
Senior Voice UX Designer – Alexa Voice Services
Alexa is redefining the way that people interact with technology around the world: with voice. Building on this momentum, Amazon Digital Products is looking for a strong interdisciplinary UX designer to join our team to focus on the needs of the customer and help craft the future as we expand Alexa into many devices and locations.
We are looking for a designer that is passionate about customer empathy and can tackle complex interaction problems. This is a unique role that combines traditional interaction design and voice design. A deep history in user-centered design and a hunger for innovation is crucial for this position. Voice is a new and growing field, we are open to candidates who don’t have direct experience, but are passionate and skilled UX designers with the desire to learn. This role is based Seattle, WA.
We’re looking for
As a Senior Voice UX Designer, you will have a deep understanding of HCI practices, UX concept validation and research techniques, with an appreciation and foundation in visual design practices. You’ll be identifying scenarios, generating user flows, and defining new processes. You’ll be responsible for creating and designing the guidelines and best practices that determine how Alexa is integrated into new products. You’ll be expected to fight for the customer as well as internal and external business needs. You’ll rigorously generate data to build a deep understanding of products in order to make informed design decisions. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within a collaborative environment.
We are looking for a designerwho can:
– Create and communicate interaction flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and test them with customers.
– Work collaboratively within a team comprised of other designers, product managers and engineers to develop world class results.
– Create guidelines and best practices for internal teams and external partners.
– Validate and test design solutions by building and leading research programs.
– Present concepts, help facilitate ideation sessions, and workshops with internal teams.
– Develop and evangelize guidelines and best practices to create excellent customer experience for Amazon users.
– Bachelor’s degree in a design related field or equivalent experience.
– Min 6+ years of experience as an UX designer or similar role.
– Professional portfolio of design work.
– Experience working cross-team while taking feedback from product management, engineering, and marketing.
– Experience designing on multiple platforms, including web and mobile.
– Experience with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, and PowerPoint.
– Experience presenting to and effectively advising senior management.
– Creativity, strategic thinking, solid design process, research documentation, and detailed design presentations.
– Experience with voice-driven product design.
– Hardware interaction experience.
– Experience with automotive, connected devices, and wearables.
– Expertise in motion design or prototyping.
– Excellent written and communication skills.
– Background in creative writing
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.