As a leading provider of marketing services to the automotive industry, GSM consistently strives to partner with leading edge suppliers across a variety of marketing channels and automotive platforms, such as: Digital, Offset and Large Format Printing, Direct Mail Services, Email, Digital Advertising, SEO, SEM, Web Development, App Development, Voice, Promotional Material, Software, Technology and more. If you are looking for a challenging and fast-paced environment, and if you are results-driven, this is your opportunity.
The Senior UX Designer, under the direction of the Director, Product Development will be responsible for designing user interface for applications from the ground up using user-centered design principles. The Senior UX Designer should conduct research and analyze best practices in the industry and develop visual prototypes for gathering feedback. The Senior UX Designer will work closely with the Product Development Team and other digital stakeholders to provide ease of use within a complex application.
* Demonstrable user experience design process, methods, and tools
* Research and analyze application spaces
* Conduct user research; based on industry preferences / standards
* Visualize mental and product models
* Execute best practice user interface and interaction systems
* Create and test prototypes
* Create UI specs and wireframes, and ability to articulate needs, issues and solutions to a diverse audience
* Develop user cases and mapping user flows
* Create presentations to a variety of audiences; from executive levels to client facing meetings
* Ability to mentor / lead other designer as needed
* Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience requirements
* Requires a bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of experience in the field or in a related area or possess an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* HTML and CSS knowledge, current on latest responsive design techniques
* Experience building an enterprise application/platform, strongly desired.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is a remote opportunity, for those living ouside of the Houston area.
Minimal travel is required for this position (up to 20% of the time and on a domestic basis).
*Is eligible to legally work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.