Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 65 countries around the world. The company helps organizations to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, provide data security and automate decision making.
– Analyzes, designs, develops, codes and implements programs in one or more programming languages, for Web and Rich Internet Applications
– Supports applications with an understanding of system integration, test planning, scripting, and troubleshooting
– Assesses the health and performance of software applications and databases
– Establishes, participates, and maintains relationships with business units, customers and subject matter experts in order to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology trends, risks, and functional/integration issues
– Defines specifications and develop programs, modifies existing programs, prepares test data, and prepares functional specifications
– Analyzes program and application performance using various programming languages, tools and techniques
– Provides guidance to non-technical staff in using software and hardware systems most effectively and efficiently
– Reviews project proposals, evaluates alternatives, provides estimates and makes recommendations
– Designs and defines specifications for systems
– Identifies potential process improvement areas and suggests options and recommends approaches
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
– 5+ years of experience in analysis, design, implementation and testing of Web Based Applications using Java, J2EE technologies and Object Oriented Programming Concepts
– 5+ years of Java Frameworks (Hibernate, Spring, etc.)
– 5+ years of Build Tools ANT, MAVEN
– 5+ years of Unix, Linux Operating Systems
– Experience with Scrum and other Agile processes
– Experience with Jira, Git, Jenkins
– 5+ years of Experience with design and development of REST services, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, REST, SOAP UI
– Experience with Security frameworks (e.g., JWT, OATH2)
– Experience in API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, monetization, request and response modifications etc.
– Experience in creating API documentation using Swagger and YAML or similar tools desirable
– Experience with DevOps test automation scripting, Monitoring Tools
– Knowledge of Security Flaw remediation, mitigation
– Experience in SQL and databases Oracle, MySQL, SolR, etc.Benefits:
Working for a leading FTSE 50 global information services company is just one of the rewards of joining Experian. Our benefits package is designed to reward contribution and loyalty and to attract the kind of talented individuals who have their pick of employers. That is why we offer a highly competitive package which comprises:
– Competitive base salary
– Aggressive bonus plan
– Core benefits including: full medical, dental, vision, matching 401K and the opportunity to work with a global leaderExperian is listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. Total revenue for the year ended March 31, 2017 was $4.3 billion. Experian employs approximately 17,000 people in over 40 countries.
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word ‘Experian’ is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
EOE including Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.