PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: As a Full Stack Developer on our Conference Web Team, you will be responsible for developing and enhancing our customer’s technical conference website. Working in a small dynamic team, you will be extending functionality and adding new features to support the smooth planning, enrollment, attendance tracking and reporting of the customer’s major conference. This job is perfect for someone who wants to be part of a team that constantly strives to provide the best solutions in a fast paced, highly collaborative, challenging environment.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION: The candidate must have:
- At least 8 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- Additionally, at least 3 years of experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for 4 years of general experience.
Clearance Required: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph. *US Citizenship required
- Strong PHP development skills
- Strong web development skills utilizing Python
- SQL database experience required (Oracle, MySQL, Postgres)
- Linux user skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
Pay Range – –
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.