Service Cloud Salesforce Administrator
The Arrow Center of Excellence is a newly formed team looking to expand. Globally we support multiple instances of Salesforce, Eloqua and other connected aps along with various API delivery tools. The Service Cloud Administrator will provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts as well as requirements gathering, application demos and functional designs. Apply business and functional knowledge including design documentation and testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team's overall functional objectives. Ensure all functional work products (i.e. requirements, deliverable, and testing results) are easily accessible and understandable. Trace requirements, maintain functional documentation and track defects.
What You Will Be Doing at Arrow?
- Collaborating with a dynamic global team of administrators and developers within the Center of Excellence
- Work on technical requests submitted by global customers, meet with various stakeholders to understand their needs and ensure we follow company policies while supporting these requests.
- Research technical solutions as well as engineer innovative work arounds when issues arise
What Are We Looking For?
- 2+ years of experience with Service Cloud Cases
- Salesforce.com Admin ADX201 or ADM201
- Service Cloud certifications
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ a bonus
- Experience working in Agile development environments required
- Critical thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to debug and test user issues
- Experience with building Flows and configuration based solutions
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
HU-Hungary – Remote
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.