Role Overview Managerial role reporting to the Head Service Operations (IPCC). The role will be accountable for the operational delivery of the Major Incident Management (MIM) and Problem Management Services, to both internal and external customers. Main Duties of the role:
• Leading a team of Major Incident and Problem Managers based across multiple locations
• Provide governance of the Major Incident and Problem Management process, policy and procedures ensuring that they meet customer requirements and are aligned to SCC standards
• Own and prioritise service improvement activities
• Define and measure success metrics and monitor progress
• Delivery against service performance met …
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.