* Monitor health, administration, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications;
* Assist in building and maintaining internal technical documentation, manuals, policies, and processes;
* Understand how ServiceNow can enable the client to become more efficient and configure the platform to achieve measurable benefits;
* Coordinate application and platform upgrades;
* Develop systems integrations and process automation;
* Configure and maintain SLA, catalog items and their associated workflows;
* Working closely with IT and business partners to configure and improve core platform capabilities in accordance with ITIL best practices.
– Integrations + Process Automations
– Candidates located in GA will get preference
– 5-7 yrs of ServiceNow exp.
– 2-3 yrs of Admin exp.
– ServiceNow Certification
– Exp. w upgrading ServiceNow systems and platforms
-upgrading to new versions at a cadence of every 6 months.
– Maintaining platform health
– Mid Server and portal exp. (communication between on-prem and cloud.)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.