The ServiceNow Developer will have a fundamental understanding of IT service management and the ITIL business processes; experience working closely with SME’s, project managers, and process owners to understand business requirements, translate them into technical specifications and develop ServiceNow functionality. They will also be responsible for performing daily administration, issue resolution, and troubleshooting. Responsibilities:
– Provides analytical and technical expertise for ServiceNow configurations.
– Provides day-to-day administration and development of the ServiceNow instance.
– Personalizes and creates forms and fields, new applications, modules and labels, activates plug-ins, builds reports, gauges and homepages.
– Sets up Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and monitors SLA workflows, creates and tracks Service Catalog requests, and items with variables.
– Creates, monitors, modifies, and publishes Service Catalog workflows with approvals.
– Manages users and group’s access rights, business rules, controls and scripting.
– Conducts ServiceNow testing and UAT signoff for upgrade and release cycles from the ServiceNow Development team
– Handles incident troubleshooting and resolution for ServiceNow related issues.
– Develops, prepares and edits application administration documentation, presentations, training materials and manuals.
– Creates reports and provides data analysis to support the program, processes and services.
– Configuration/Customization of the ServiceNow system including workflows
– Uses scripting tools and Service Now functionality, create script to automate routine tasks being done in Service Now
– Receives specifications from the IT department and delivers a product/release that meets the needs presented. Creates Requirements Definitions, and Technical Specifications Documentation
– Articulates technical concepts using easily understandable business language
– Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems
– Researches and Deploys new releases and/or enhancements into the ServiceNow live environment
– Performs System and integration testing with sample/live data with Support Services team
– Works directly with IT Management to align ServiceNow with IT organization strategy
– Maintains and support ServiceNow operational functions
– Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application
– 2+ years of Scripting in ServiceNow
– Strong working knowledge of various ServiceNow components such as Service Desk, Change Management, Asset Management, Incident Management, CMDB and Discovery, Knowledge Management, and Service Request Management
– Project management or development lifecycle skills beneficial
– Good analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve technological problems
– Business requirements analysis
– Experience integrating with web services (publishing or consuming)
– ServiceNow Application Developer Certification or higher beneficial
– ITIL v3 Foundations Certified
on Company Website
Job ID: TEC01669
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
We’re a technology company. But we’re also an amazing group of people. When you call us, you’ll talk to people with the patience and experience to genuinely help. We understand what it’s like to spill water on a cell phone or have a hard drive crash on a term paper. We replace. We fix. We find. We solve. We keep you in the game. Asurion. Life’s Operating System Contact Info
– Nashville, TN
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.