Deliver simple solutions to complex problems as a ServiceNow Developer at GDIT. Here, you'll tailor cutting-edge solutions to the unique requirements of our clients. With a career in application development, you'll make the end user's experience your priority and we'll make your career growth ours.
HOW SERVICENOW DEVELOPER WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Leading a team of developers to create business process solutions within the ServiceNow framework while maintaining use of best practices.
- Customize ServiceNow applications and facilitate rollout of both new applications and application customization.
- Creating and designing application tables within ServiceNow platform.
- Customization of the Application UI and workflow.
- Delivering new services via the service portal
- Daily participation within an Agile/SCRUM team
- Experience interviewing stakeholders to gather system requirements, estimate the level of effort, develop conceptual designs, and implement ServiceNow solutions
- Supporting the requirements definition and application testing processes
- Supporting requirements for system certifications, including security
- Investigating application issues and collaborating with team members to resolve them quickly
- Development of reports according to ongoing customer needs
- Ongoing management of the ServiceNow environment, including platform version upgrades and application releases without business impact.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Education: Bachelor's degree, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience
- Required Experience: 10+ years experience (5+ years of Service Now experience)
- Required Technical Skills: Design, develop, and configure new application modules, workflows, and catalog requests on the ServiceNow platform
- Experience with creating and customizing core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Service Portal, and Service Catalog Automation System/Process Automation (Orchestration)
- Preferred Skills:
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- Relational Database Experience
- Recognized as a Subject Matter Expert in software development
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
- 401K with company match
- Comprehensive health and wellness packages
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
- Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
- Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
- Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
Years of Experience
10 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
Service Now Application Developer – Service Now
U.S. Citizenship Required
About Our Work
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.