At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity – we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
As the ServiceNow Platform Architect you will act as a technical lead in projects related to the ServiceNow implementation, including but not limited to IOC, SOC, CMDB, and ITSM. Oversee the design, development and deployment of ServiceNow and build the team to support this platform. Provide leadership and guidance to develop or improve business process automation solutions for internal teams.
- The Role:
- You will be architecting our ServiceNow instance and integrations it has with other business units and business tools.
- You will be setting best practices when it comes to custom development, from writing a simple behavior script to building an original custom plugin.
- You will act as a technical lead in projects that we commit to internally as a team and ones that are presented to us by our business units.
- Mentoring team members, and supporting IT engineering team
- Provide leadership and guidance to develop or improve business process automation solutions for internal teams, specifically around ServiceNow.
- Collaborate with other architects and other engineers to develop technical designs and solution recommendations
- Partner with IT Managers and work with multiple business partners to develop solutions for departmental roadmaps
- Partner with other internal engineering teams and third-party vendors to develop consistent and scalable solutions
- Collaborate with internal audit and compliance teams to identify, remediate, and prevent issues & risks
- Responsible for guiding design, code review, and release management as part of the oversight of our internal software development lifecycle
- Provide documentation, diagrams and examples for users of developed tools and processes
- Advanced experience with ServiceNow configuration and custom development.
- Demonstrated track record of managing and leading high-performance teams toward the successful attainment of challenging goals.
- Strong Scripting skills in Java and/or Python
- Strong leadership skills in driving engagement, adoption and change for processes and technology
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs.
- Demonstrated project execution skills and experience working directly with IT and business users
- Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations and priorities.
- Should have participated in and be familiar with project methodologies.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in professional services or customer support operations.
- 3-6 years of ITSM systems integration and/or implementation experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.