This is mostly Administration with some application development of SharePoint 2013/2016, SharePoint search plan implementation experience. Must be able to develop the platform to replace SharePoint InfoPath.
* May analyze, design, configure, develop and implement intermediate-level solutions to meet business needs and objectives.
* May work with business owners, DBA(s) and vendors to create integrations both to/from vendors.
* Provides intermediate Level 3 support. Investigates operational or systematic problems and provides resolution using intermediate analytical skills and tools as necessary.
* Prepares project proposals and develops project plans. May lead small projects.
* Maintains up-to-date awareness of current and future directions of business industry and associated technologies.
* Investigates and documents present procedures as liaison with user departments.
* May develop and maintain application security, design and documentation according to legal compliance requirements.
* SharePoint 2013/2016
* SharePoint services (User Profile Service, Excel Service etc.,)
* InfoPath (legal applications to be migrated to K2)
* Active Directory
* SharePoint third party tools (Handshake, ShareGate, Harepoint/Metalogix etc.,)
* Microsoft Visual Studio
* Microsoft Visual Studio Team Server
* .NET, Web services
* PowerShell script
* SQL Server
* MVC Framework
* Entity Framework
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.