AIS is looking to hire a SharePoint Architect . As a SharePoint Architect you will use cutting edge cloud and Modern SharePoint technologies, including SharePoint Framework to provide divergent SharePoint Infrastructure support our client.
What You'll Be Doing
- Utilize knowledge of SharePoint administration and engineering skills to create a strong core infrastructure for application development.
- Draw on at least eight years of system administration experience to assist with the core on premise SharePoint infrastructure for both internal projects and external projects for our clients.
- Collaborate with members of the development team and project managers to deliver SharePoint solutions that surpass client expectations. Use knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, LAN/WAN, IP addresses, and SQL server administration to complete a variety of projects.
- Use PowerShell scripting to provide support with administration, implementation, and monitoring.
- Utilize consulting and documentation skills to successfully complete project-based work.
- Use knowledge of servers, PC's, and networks to ensure the environment works correctly.
- Provide Office 365 administration and support as needed.
- Assist with documentation to ensure they can be continued in future initiatives.
Location and Travel Details
This is a remote position with occasional travel once COVID restrictions are lifted.
Security Clearance and Citizenship Requirements
Profile of Success
- Utilize Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and 8+ years of experience in SharePoint systems engineering to design platforms to support developers.
- Strong experience with SharePoint frameworks, InfoPath, Windows Workflow or comparable technologies.
- Use in-depth experience with networks, systems, and client-facing skills to create innovative business solutions.
- The desire to gain or use extra-curricular certifications as part of ongoing professional growth.
- Acquired Microsoft certifications, especially MCSE. Ability to support a Dynamics Office 365 environment.
- Experience with AvePoint Tool Suite. Some project management experience.
- DocAve Knowledge is a plus. Splunk certification a plus.
- Experience with disaster recovery efforts for IT.
- Security+ Certificate
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee's success; however, they define it.
It's our dedication to our employees that inspired our leadership to invest in our future and become partially employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals.
We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.