Lubrizol, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is a market-driven global company that combines complex, specialty chemicals to optimize the quality, performance and value of customers’ products while reducing their environmental impact. Lubrizol produces and supplies technologies to customers in the global transportation, industrial and consumer markets. These technologies include lubricant additives for engine oils, driveline and other transportation-related fluids, industrial lubricants, and additives for gasoline and diesel fuel. In addition, Lubrizol makes ingredients and additives for home care and personal care products and pharmaceuticals, and specialty materials, including plastics technology and performance coatings in the form of resins and additives.
This full-time in-house position is a member of the Content Management (CM) team that develops and supports enterprise content management (ECM) solutions for the Lubrizol corporation.
Lubrizol’s primary development environment is SharePoint Online and Office 365 E5. Legacy solutions are in on-premise SharePoint 2013 with the goal of migrating to SPO.
* Implement and support custom ECM solutions based on business requirements outlined by CM Business Analysts
* Assist ECM Architect in institutionalizing best practices and governance for development
* Enhance and troubleshoot existing solutions developed by others
* Maintain documentation for solution design and procedural work instructions
* Assist with the promotion of SharePoint within Lubrizol
* Provide end user support for SharePoint sites and solutions
* 3 to 5 years of experience developing SharePoint composite/no-code solutions consisting of web parts, lists, libraries using SharePoint Online and SharePoint Server 2013/2016
* Experience in SharePoint development with Visual Studio .NET C# (for existing solutions)
* Experience with Visual Studio Team Services for source control and deploying solutions
* Ability to develop and manage SharePoint content types and taxonomy to improve document management and search functionality
* Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables
* Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical communities at all levels of the organization
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
* Experience in a project lead role
* Experience with search-based solutions
* Experience with Business Connectivity Services for connecting with external applications
* Experience with the Content hub for deploying content types
* Successfully manage multiple tasks involving planned projects and ad-hoc tasks
* Experience with Nintex Forms and Workflow, SharePoint Designer and InfoPath
With multiple facilities in and around Cleveland, Ohio, Lubrizol is located in one of the largest economic regions in the United States. For the last seven years Lubrizol has been named one of the top workplaces in Northeast Ohio, and in 2016 was judged as the number one workplace by Northeast Ohio’s annual Top Workplaces survey. Buzzing with business, culture, knowledge and entertainment, Northeast Ohio is a vibrant place for people of all ages and walks of life to live, learn, work and play. This region offers a little bit of everything for everyone – ethnically-diverse communities, affordable housing, award-winning schools and universities, world-class healthcare, indoor waterparks and zoos, ski resorts, museums, halls of fame, one of the longest water-fronts in the country, and the most concentrated square mile of art, cultural, education and health institutions in the nation. From making your heart race at Cedar Point, to attending a professional sporting event or biking or hiking through over the 100,000 acres of state parks, to catching a Broadway show at Playhouse Square – the second largest performing arts center in the country, you can make it happen right here in Cleveland, Ohio.
Lubrizol is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, marital status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic or trait protected by federal, state, or local law.
Nearest Major Market: Cleveland
Nearest Secondary Market: Akron
Job Segment: Developer, Information Systems, XML, Java, Information Technology, Technology
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.