An international law firm with offices in Washington, D.C. is seeking a full-time SharePoint Developer to join their growing team. The SharePoint Developer will be responsible for architecting, implementing, and maintaining the companies intranet and extranet SharePoint portals. This position will be a member of the application development team which develops in-house web applications and customizations to existing business applications. The SharePoint platform is used to automate business processes, to encourage knowledge sharing, and to improve productivity.
* Developing customized departmental sites and templates using SharePoint Object Model, SharePoint Client Object Model, PowerShell, C#, and .
* Performing content management for SharePoint sites.
* Troubleshooting complex SharePoint application problems and server issues, including client environments, application configuration, user permissions, and data accuracy.
* Resolving application outages, monitoring production applications, and supporting day-to-day operations of SharePoint servers, including patches and upgrades.
* Ensuring seamless integration with third-party applications and data feeds from key business systems.
* Defining requirements for hardware platforms, including required resources and projected growth for applications.
* Serving as subject matter expert and technical liaison to business for SharePoint-related matters.
* Documenting and maintaining system configurations, application settings, and code changes.
* Working with the training team to develop appropriate application training resources for end-users.
* 5+ years of experience in designing and developing enterprise-wide application using MS SharePoint 2016, 2013, and 2010 and 7+ years of experience in application development.
* Expertise in site template customization, site definition customizations, content management, collaboration, workflow, custom web parts, reports, master pages, features, Excel Services, InfoPath forms, XMLaw, and handshake.
* Experience with taxonomy planning (Web applications, site collections, document libraries, content type, site columns, and search).
* Experience administrating SharePoint farms at the site collection level as well as using SharePoint Central Administration console.
* Experience in applying software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, configuration, development, and unit testing using Microsoft technologies.
* Experience with SQL 2014, T-SQL query, and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
* In-depth experience in content management, collaboration and social media tools and techniques.
* High-level understanding of Active Directory, AD security, TCP/IP, DNS, Load balancer, Firewall, and SMTP.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.