USfalcon – Careers
– Employees & Returning Candidates
– New Candidate
Job Description and Requirements:
USfalcon, Inc. recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Point Developer to work out of North Carolina.
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Engineering (or related business/technical discipline) from an accredited institution or equivalent experience. (Eight years of additional direct relevant technical experience and/or certifications in electronics engineering or a related scientific/technical discipline may be substituted for education.)
– Eight (8) years of systems administration or equivalent information technology professional experience required.
– Eight (8) years direct relevant technical experience with Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server and Microsoft Office Point Server
– CompTIA Security+ Certification.
– Final Secret security clearance.
– Provides expert knowledge of Point Architecture and functionality and a strong working knowledge of related technologies.
– Windows Server administration, Windows Architecture, SQL Server, Internet Information Server, Active Directory, Secure Socket Layer (SSL), Kerberos, ISA and Microsoft Office desktop application integration with Point.
– Knowledge on Adobe Connect System.
– Achieves and maintains IAT level II compliance per DoD 8570.
– Experience with records Management.
– Experiences with workflow and InfoPath integration with other technologies.
– Microsoft Office Point Server content management experience.
– Knowledge developing with HTML.
– Developing custom web parts for Microsoft Point Portals.
– Knowledge with Point permissions.
– Experience providing Microsoft Office Point Server training.
– Expert level knowledge of US military networks such as SIPR, NIPR, CENTRIX.
– Expert level knowledge of military operations and senior level staff organization and process.
– Experience with Knowledge Management process either in corporate or military organizations.
– Must be proficient in the development and presentation of complex concepts to military leadership at field-grade level and above; development of plans and allocation of resources in support of unit requirements.
– Experience working with Joint (NATO) and Combined military staffs.
– Must be self-motivated and have the ability to perform necessary work without the need for direct supervision.
– Candidate must possess superior customer service skills, and strong troubleshooting and solving network and server related issues.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
– Install, operate, and maintain Point and Adobe Connect System (or others as upgraded or determined by USFOR-A).
– Troubleshoot capability problems down to the packet level and determine if all pertinent protocols are traversing the network as intended.
– Responsible for the development, planning, design, testing, implementation, upgrade, and management of internal and external Point sites (includes 2013 and future upgrades) supporting USFOR-A and its partners.
– Functions include, determining overall website design and structure, monitoring web site functionality, security, and integrity, troubleshooting and resolving problems, reviewing, testing, collecting and analyzing website statistics, evaluating new web applications and providing technical advice to web content providers.
– Analyzes USFOR-A’s information architecture, understand FOB, Directorate, CSTC-A and Resolute Support organizational requirements, to configure and maintain organizational taxonomies, site collections, policies, procedures, and solutions. Works to install, debug, and maintain necessary code of assigned software.
– Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network administrators.
– Set up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocate mass storage space.
– Interact with users and evaluate vendor products.
– Make recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinate installation and provide backup recovery.
– Develop and monitor policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
– Perform technical support activities to include:
– Perform Microsoft Office Point Server backups.
– Design, verify, and provide technical expertise to address the business needs of clients.
– Identify and resolve all issues related to internet/intranet and extranet.
– Provide clients with basic Microsoft Office Point Server training as needed.
– Manage assignments efficiently while resolving time-critical situations reliably and professionally.
– Utilize test equipment and customer support network to resolve customer network issues.
– Document problems and solutions on case notes and reports to vendors.
– working knowledge of network protocols such as TCP/IP.
– Install, maintain, test, debug, configure, and integrate all data networking systems and equipment, and ensure that all end user equipment is running within operational parameters.
– Under general supervision, plan, conduct and supervise assignments.
– Provides physical server support as required
– Additional duties as assigned.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET, TS, or TS/SCI clearance is required.
About the Company: USfalcon provides integrated technology solutions worldwide to Department of Defense and National Security clients in the areas of Aerospace, Mission Systems Engineering, Information Technology and Education and Training. USfalcon has been recognized as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States, with offices in Cary, NC, Reston, VA, Colorado Springs, CO, Dayton, OH and Huntsville, AL. USfalcon is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation. ****************
USfalcon, Inc 2016 Contact Us
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.