Posted Date 1 month ago(1 month ago)
Job ID 23900
# Positions 1
Position Type Full Time
Be Here. Be Great. Working for a leader in the insurance industry means opportunity for you. Great American Insurance Group, a member of American Financial Group, is a Fortune 500 company consistently recognized as a top place to work. We combine a ‘small company’ culture where your ideas will be heard with ‘big company’ expertise to help you succeed. With over 30 specialty property and casualty operations and a variety of financial services, there are always opportunities here to learn and grow.
* Strong, customer centric communication skills
* Ability to flow to the work including backing up team members
* Will provide day to day support including incident resolution.
* Enhancements/support for existing SharePoint 2010, 2016 and Office 365- SharePoint Online
* New development for O365 – SharePoint Online.
* Configure and maintain Site Collections, Site Templates, Content Types, Lists and other components
* Customize and deploy Site Branding, Web Parts, Workflows, etc.
* Develop scripts to automate standard tasks
* Experience gathering user requirements
* Demonstrable expertise in SharePoint document libraries, lists, custom views, apps, web parts, alerts, and search setup.
* Basic understanding of SharePoint single site administration, site collection administration, and web app administration
* Security administration in SharePoint 2010, 2013 and Office 365
* Building of SharePoint workflows beyond out-of-the-box (Designer or .NET)
* SharePoint 2016, Office 365 – SharePoint Online
* Hands-on experience in configuration of Site, List and Document Library-based solutions
* Changing SharePoint master pages and layouts
* Implementing SharePoint workflows
* SharePoint Framework and application model experience a plus
* Understanding of Office 365 & SharePoint components (including Cloud-platform specific)
* Working experience of PowerShell scripting/ automation
* Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements and processes into effective SharePoint solutions
* Proven ability to translate complex business requirements into simple solutions
* Good communication skills, specifically: listening to customer needs, restating those needs, and documenting your work
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly and self-directed
* Must be willing to work diligently to meet deliverable deadlines
* Demonstrated high degree of initiative and self-guided work.
* Ability to prioritize and plan own tasks and estimate level of effort for assigned tasks
* Good presentation and communication skills
* Good interpersonal and collaboration skills, strong team working ability.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.