Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you new opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career
SharePoint Governance Specialist *NEW*
* Location: downtown Los Angeles
* Duration: 12+ month contract
IMMEIDATE NEED for a SharePoint Governance Specialist to work for our Government client in Los Angeles, CA. The SharePoint Governance Specialist will be responsible for developing, overseeing and supporting the SharePoint governance program, to provide consistency across all Court SharePoint sites, by working directly with senior management, SharePoint site administrators and developers to ensure alignment and dedication to overall objectives of consistency in SharePoint UX.
* Development of enterprise SharePoint governance policies.
* Development of SharePoint governance documents and frameworks for User Interface and User interaction
* Apply effective governance and evolve the governance framework
* Apply SharePoint/Web industry standards and best practices
* Provide consistency of UI/UX SharePoint design across various groups
* Perform interface modifications to SharePoint and third-party utilities and tools
* Communicate implementation details of SharePoint governance program to users
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / related field or combination of Education and Experience
* Experience training site administrators and users
* Extensive knowledge writing code for custom web parts
* Experience setting up SharePoint as an Enterprise Information Portal
* Experience in SharePoint Online UI/UX issues and tradeoffs
* Experience in design, composition, details, interactions and UI components
* Experience optimizing UX solutions with emphasis on SharePoint
* Experience implementing and supporting CoBit standards
* Strong writing and documentation skills
* Strong organization and communications skills; must clearly communicate technical issues and
* resolutions to SharePoint team, Site administrators, Site developers and management.
* Experience designing layouts using Site Templates
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is an award-winning Information Technology Solutions and Staffing provider with roots in Southern California. For over fifteen years, we have had the privilege of serving exceptional client organizations as both a local and national resource. Our team is comprised of seasoned technologists, staffing industry thought leaders, top-notch recruiters, dedicated account executives, and a world class support staff.
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.