Ship Combat Systems Acquisition Analyst
Req #: ******Location: Washington, DC USJob Category: ConsultingSecurity
Clearance: SecretClearance Status: Must Be Current
CACI is seeking for an Acquisition Analyst to support the Program
Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS) 10.0 War Room at
our Washington, DC location. PEO IWS 10 leads a professional and
experienced organization that delivers the Ship Self-Defense System
Integrated Combat System (SSDS-ICS) to U.S. Navy aircraft carrier and
amphibious assault warships.
What You ll Get to Do:
* Performs a variety of analytical tasks in support of one or more
* Develops acquisition plans and monitors tasks to meet
contractual/project requirements for assigned program(s).
* Coordinates and participates in IPT meetings, providing
acquisition support to any of the government program office leads
* Conducts research and develops information to understand US Navy
shipboard weapons, sensors, interoperability, and other systems
and structures to include financial, technical and/or engineering
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Requires Bachelor s degree and five to seven years of related
(project support or management) experience.
* Must possess a current DoD Secret clearance.
* Prior experience with DoD acquisition and contract management
* Experience in facilitating a project group.
* Excellent organizational skills for facilitating multiple
* Coordinates and/or prepares meeting invitations and agendas,
capture and tracking of action items.
* Skilled with MS Office, in particular MS Word, Excel, and
* Experience in managing and organizing MS SharePoint and data
files, to include site organization/administration on a daily
* Ability to identify those tasks that need to be done and follow
through to completion.
* Availability for face-to-face meetings with the Navy client on a
daily basis, particularly on short notice.
* Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Skilled with MS Project.
* The ideal candidate will possess a Ship Self Defense System (SSDS)
combat systems background with extensive fleet, test and
evaluation, and acquisition experience, and be sensitive to
Program Office, COTF, OPNAV, DOT&E and other DoD and Navy
activities’ policies and interests.
What We Can Offer You:
– We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.