- Supports the firm’s legal staff by coordinating the design, development and maintenance of VB/SQL database applications. Uses advanced project management skills to divide projects into tasks and assign them appropriately.
- Provides advanced experience in the design and development of VB/SQL databases, including report creation.
- Exercises advanced project management skills to break projects down into task and work units and to coordinate the daily workloads of programmer/analysts and/or consultants.
- Follows-up on assignments to make sure they are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Participates in the maintenance and development of all new and existing legal databases and applications.
- Uses knowledge of relational database technology to help automate processes for the legal employees of the firm with minimal assistance.
- Installs new software occasionally.
- Understands and uses coding, imaging, and/or workflow software.
- Demonstrates the ability to solve advanced technical problems.
- Responds to user requests and problems passed along by the firm’s help line in a thorough and timely manner.
- Answers help line calls when asked to do so.
- Is on call on a scheduled basis for up to a week at a time, 24 hours a day.
- While on call, remains in a position to receive help calls and answer them quickly and thoroughly in a professional manner.
- Participates in the disaster recovery team and may be called upon to help implement that plan.
- Uses a working knowledge of the legal environment in order to determine how the legal process can benefit from automated software solutions or application development.
- Tracks time in specified intervals, billable and non-billable, and to submit this time record as scheduled.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in computer science or a related discipline; or four to five years VB/SQL experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Power BI; experience using Access, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Report Development, Visual Studio/InterDev, Excel, and/or Integrating MS Office a plus. Advanced knowledge of stored procedures DTS, ETL and web services.
Working knowledge of VB/SQL, Access database development
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.