DESCRIPTION: Changing the world is all in a day’s work at Apple. If you love innovation, here’s your chance to make a career of it. You’ll work hard. But the job comes with more than a few perks.
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Create groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, and artificial intelligence. And work with the people who created the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done just by asking. The Siri Conversational Tools team is building the services and tools that will help improve Siri and dramatically extend its capabilities and reach.
– Passion for software maintainability, organization, testability, and readability
– Proven ability to work independently and architect extensible and reliable applications
– Experience with programming languages such as Objective-C, Swift, and C/C++
– Experience developing iOS or Mac applications using native languages and frameworks
– Knowledgeable of core CS concepts such as: common data structures and algorithms, profiling/optimization
– Experience consuming and interacting with web APIs
– Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
– Experience writing multi-threaded coded
– Excellent analytical and debugging skills
– Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
Description: The team is seeking a bright and high-energy tools engineer to join our team. The Tools team sits at the intersection of many initiatives within Siri, and you will be working closely work multi-functional teams across many disciplines. Machine learning knowledge or interest is a plus, as our systems interact closely with the intelligence that power Siri. A passion for excellence in design and engineering is a must.
We are passionate about user experience and crafting best in class products. That obsession extends to the tooling that this team is responsible for, and you will be able and expected to ensure that our products serve their customers in the best possible manner. Your job will to be build software that facilitates a simple, efficient workflow for improving and extending Siri.
Education: B.S., M.S. in Computer Science or similar or equivalent work experience
Additional Requirements: Are a plus:
– Experience in a production machine learning environment or interest in NLP
– Experience with single-page web applications, Electron apps, or similar web-based technologies
– Experience working with design teams and implementing UIs
– Experience authoring developer-facing software, tools or libraries
Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
REQUISITION NUMBER: ********* COMPANY NAME: Apple Inc.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.