- Support Supervisor in managing the operations of the SMART Database globally, including but not limited to:
- Responsible for delivering quality technical services related to assigned clients.
- Ensure the consistent use of SOPs.
- Review the clinical protocol and make appropriate recommendations.
- Translate all documented customer expectations in Covance database in order to provide seamless services.
- Manage and solve technical changes, issues and concerns globally.
- Support a culture of continuous improvement, quality and productivity.
- With project team members (PM, TA) develop solutions, resolve issues and approve internal database loading / design plan globally.
- Utilize Microsoft Office applications to design customized documents.
- Other dues as assigned.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.