A well-known Boston-based company that offers environmental, energy, industrial, and hazardous waste disposal services is looking to expand its staff by hiring a technical .NET Architect. They have collaborated with a wide range of clients, including Fortune 500 corporations and several mom-and-pop enterprises.
You'll be working with other developers on the team who proactively offer solutions for the business and are constantly expanding the software. If you want to treat, recycle, and dispose of waste in a way that makes the environment safer and cleaner, you are urged to apply. Additionally, they increased the size of their engineering department by around 10% in the previous year. As a result, there is a lot of possibility for career advancement in this position.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Hands on experience with .NET
- Experience with C#
- Experience with Web services
- Knowledge of a MVC Framework
- Experience with robotic process automation
- Experience with AI
- Excellent communication skills
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Computer Science Degree or related field
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with software development process/ requirements
- Experience with team management
- Experience with analyzing information/ software documentation, software testing, problem solving
What You Will Be Doing:
- 10% Coding
- 90% Architecture
- 60% Planning
- 40% Mentoring and Communicating with Stakeholders
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental insurance
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Health club reimbursement
- Disability insurance
- Profit Sharing
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Research show that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. Motion Recruitment encourages you to break that statistic and apply. No one ever meets all the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
Motion Recruitment provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.