Are you ready to put your Software Architecting expertise to work on complex Program Protection projects in support of an exciting space-focused mission? Are you great with people and have a track record of delivering secure systems to satisfy the customer’s mission?
Parsons is hiring an experienced security-focused Software Designer with the desire to create innovative, practical solutions to support cyber security and space projects. You will be responsible for secure software design to ensure the security and protection of key government systems.
Parsons extensive experience in this field, combined with your experience with complex software systems will propel your career and leadership opportunities forward. We need our employees to exhibit exceptional communication, analytical and organizational skills while being versatile and enthusiastic when working in a highly flexible team-oriented environment.
The responsibilities of the Software Design Architect include the following:
- Designs secure software architecture related to the development, operation, and maintenance of complex technology systems.
- Conducts and leads program protection analyses for software systems.
- Analyzes integration of software processes and methodologies to ensure effectiveness of total system performance, and compliance with secure design
- Identifies Critical Program Information (CPI) and Critical Components (CC) while developing a Program Protection Plan (PPP) to ensure secure, and reliable operation of government systems.
- Implements Software Engineering best practices to ensure the development and delivery of secure and resilient capabilities.
- Documents software security approaches in the Program Protection Plan
- Provides support to the System Security Working Group.
- Presents plans and designs at Software Engineering Technical Reviews.
- Active Top Secret (TS) clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility
- Bachelor's degree in Software, Computer, Systems, Computer Security Engineering or related technical
- 10+ years of related experience in cyber, software, military, computer system, intelligence, and/or space systems is required.
- Must have experience implementing the secure software engineer practices for complex government projects.
- Knowledge of systems analysis, strategic planning methodologies.
- Experience performing the responsibilities of the position listed above.
- Extensive experience supporting the space, cyber, and intelligence communities.
- Experience directly supporting Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC).
- Experience developing Program Protection Plans.
- Experience identifying Critical Program Information and Critical Components of weapon, maintenance, and training systems.
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
Ready for action? We’re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don’t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.