Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking a Software Developer to support an enterprise IT program. The Software Developers will work with applications in the Customer’s cloud environment, provide support for a new application and design and develop the application in a Web environment.
The Customer has multiple application teams supporting a portfolio which is the central repository for all Sponsor’s created applications. The Customer provides state of the art systems on cloud, physical systems and applications based on products such as AWS, Oracle, SharePoint, and other web-based solutions. The Customer requires support specializing in software development to develop an updated Angular User Interface and Java based API integrated with an Oracle backend for the search and discovery of internal document sensitive data and associated artifacts. The portfolio contains but is not a complete list of the following: A custom production application that has a central repository for the search and discovery of internal document sensitive data and associated artifacts; A custom production application which provides workflow and research with the ability to review, disposition, build a profile and update or nominate candidates to other external Partner organizations; A knowledge management tool which stores products in a centralized repository making it easy for search and discovery. The Software Developers will work with applications in the Customer’s cloud environment, provide support for the implementation, design and building enhancements, and long-term maintenance of a new application, and design and develop the application in a Web environment. They will analyze user needs and develop software solutions, design software or customize software for client use to optimize operational efficiency, and perform testing, debugging and quality assurance of the application. The team will play a major role in implementing a modern, high profile, mission enabling application used daily.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 12 years of experience. Work experience can be used/combined with education
- Demonstrated experience with Front-end web development with Angular 2 or above.
- Demonstrated experience with Front-end web development tools such as Node and NPN.
- Demonstrated experience using Java Script Object Notion (JSON) for Application Program Interface (API) development.
- Demonstrated experience with Strongly typed programing language concept.
- Demonstrated experience with Node NPM software language.
- Demonstrated experience with Integrated Development Environment (IDE) software such as Visual Studio.
- Demonstrated experience with software development Mark Up Languages such as JSON, CSS, and HTML.
- Demonstrated experience with RESTful interfaces
- Demonstrated experience with Version control systems such as Git.
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining redundant applications hosted in Linux or Unix using Apache server.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile development methodologies and JIRA.
- Demonstrated experience with developing applications using program languages, including Java, and Java using Spring.
- Demonstrated experience with Sponsor networks, systems, and services.
- Demonstrated experience with the Sponsor’s authentication and authorization process.
- Demonstrated experience delivering solutions with AWS cloud services
- Demonstrated experience with the development of system prototypes and proof of concept in order to demonstrate proper application of design principles
- Demonstrated experience with Apache Tomcat
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous integration systems (Jenkins)
- Demonstrated experience upgrading and refining existing production applications (working with legacy code)
- Demonstrated experience supporting enterprise level production systems
- AWS Certification or other similar certifications
Pay Range $118,300.00 – $213,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.