Req #: ******Location: Herndon, VA USJob Category: Information
TechnologySecurity Clearance: TS/SCI with PolygraphClearance Status:
Must Be Current
What You ll Get to Do:
Senior Software Developer / Systems Architect responsible for the
automated provisioning of both physical and AWS servers, utilizing
existing COTs products (Service Now).
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Heavy scripting knowledge
* Knowledge of Java EE
* Working knowledge of Cisco VDC
* Intimate knowledge of Service Now and its use as an automated
provisioning mechanism to provision both Physical servers and AWS
Windows and Linux AMIs.
* Extensive scripting knowledge and capabilities specifically
Scripts, and Bash Shell scripting.
* Develop Web-based UIs
* Implement Web apps and support services
* Linux Experience
* System automation
* Experience developing Service Now applications
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Strong troubleshooting skills
* Working knowledge of Cisco Nexus Switches as they relate to
Virtual Device Context (VDC)
Education and Experience Requirements:
* 12 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
* 10 Years of job related experience and Associate degree
* 8 Years of job related experience and Bachelor s degree
* 6 Years of job related experience and Master s degree
* 4 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
What We Can Offer You:
– We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor
Enterprise IT Business Group
CACI International Inc.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.